Anti-Bullying School Assemblies
Through Another’s Eyes
Snakes-N-Scales’ Anti-Bullying School Assemblies look at the subject from an entirely different direction than any other program, using animals that are often misunderstood and feared, like snakes, spiders and alligators. We try to see through their eyes at ourselves and learn to understand that the point of view of a person, or an animal, is key to understanding. Bullying is often born of dislike; and dislike comes from misunderstanding and fear. If understanding is created and fear eliminated then much of the bullying goes away.
Our School Assemblies About Bullying prevention are offered for younger children than most. Our Anti-Bullying School Assemblies, are easily accepted, fun, informative and do not use confrontation or scare tactics, since we learn about the animals and through them, ourselves.
Our Anti-Bullying School Assemblies are specifically designed for Elementary Schools and are run by instructors that are experts in introducing animals to children. We feel it’s a natural stepping stone from discussing differences in how animals can be understood to how people can understand each other. Compassion is always a common link for animals and people. Topics covered are important themes dealing with people, connected back to an animal.
1. Don’t Judge a Book.…How someone looks is never a good way to decide if you’ll like them.
2. Different Doesn’t Mean Bad…The fact that other people like others things than you doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy each other’s company!
3. Getting Along Doesn’t Mean Liking, nor does it have to…There are sometimes people that difficult, or even unfriendly, but you can still accept that person for who they are.
4. Find Things Alike with Others …We can be surprised sometimes at how much others like what we like if we give them a chance to show themselves to us.
5. Give Others a Chance to be Friends… You may have to be quiet and let the other person talk, or choose them for your team to be able to get to know them well enough to be their friend.
See how silly and foolish we all look when we learn that the scary and the weird are really just like us.
PRICES FOR Anti-Bullying School Assemblies
NORTH NJ (201,973,908,) $400
CENTRAL NJ & SI (732, 609, 856, 718 Excluding So NJ) $425
SOUTH NY (845, 914, 516, 631) $425
NYC (212, 718, 917, 646, 347) $500
No. PA (Delaware Valley), $450
CT (203) $425
SOUTH NJ (Atlantic, Cape May, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland) $455
Returning yearly customers may pay the same price as last year for the same shows.
ONE STOP SHOPPING!
If you use us for multiple options, I.E. an Anti-Bullying show, a Reptile show and an Aquatic show, all in the same school year, we will discount all your shows!
Discounts also for small audiences, (under 20,) and multiple back to back programs, (over 1.)
Book Anti-Bullying School Assemblies?
Call Bill at 973-248-9964
AUTHOR BILL BOESENBERG